A clean and warm reception area and good value hotel. The location is near the station in the new town, but a short stroll from the old town, couldn't fault it. The breakfast was also good, but for a treat there's some lovely local cafe's to enjoy also.
The room was lovely and spacious too, I was in a single.
There's also a little enclosed roof terrace which we made the most of one lunch time.
Actually travelled a couple of years ago in May, but wanted to add my review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The name and delicious dishes of its Del Moro Restaurant are renowned and are complemented by a hotel service that is in many respects unique in the city of Bergamo.The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff, the hotel's enviable position and catering that demonstrates why its cuisine has become so prestigious: from its sumptuous buffet breakfast to its tailor-made lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Cappello d'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western