Had a three night break here to attend the Italian Grand Prix. The hotel was absolutely fine apart from no wifi signal in my room. That was a pain but not the end of the world as we were so busy for the weekend. If Id been on business it would have meant a room change.
Hotel is very clean, no noise at all and great sleep everynight. As other reviews state its in a central location. It might not be the worlds most romantic location is Citta Bassa, but Alta makes up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The name and delicious dishes of its Del Moro Restaurant are renowned and are complemented by a hotel service that is in many respects unique in the city of Bergamo.The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff, the hotel's enviable position and catering that demonstrates why its cuisine has become so prestigious: from its sumptuous buffet breakfast to its tailor-made lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Cappello d'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western