We booked this hotel last minute when we were let down at the airport by the property we had booked, so we didn't really have chance to do much research. The rooms were clean and adequate. The bar was nice, but quiet, but that's probably due to the time of the year. The breakfast was very good, tea, coffee, juices, cereal, fresh fruit, cheese, meats and cooked eggs. The location was out of the way of the main town, which was the only downside, it was about a 20 minute walk to the shopping area and further to the cable car and the old town, which was beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Bergamo
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Hotel Bergamo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace enjoys a strategic location on the city's south side: we're very easy to reach from the motorway, railway station and airport Milano-Orio al Serio (BGY). We offer everything you want and need, whether you're visiting for business or pleasure; there are 90 rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar, and 7 meeting rooms seating up to 450 delegates.We provide a regular hotel shuttle service to take you to the cable car that transports you to the heights of historic Bergamo. Go and explore the fascinating medieval alleys and ancient palazzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Starhotels Cristallo Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.