We chose the hotel based on reviews we read on Trip Advisor and were very disappointed. We arrived at the hotel and were checked in with no smiles or words of welcome. Our "junior suite" was shabby and dirty, with sticky door handles and long, dark hairs in the tub. The bathroom was very dated and the towels were frayed. Really not what one would expect from a 4 star hotel. The outside grounds were very nice but did not make up for the room or the unfriendly staff. We could not wait to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, T4B, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure