We had a comfortable two day stay at this hotel. On the first day we walked to Portofino from the hotel with the maps provided by the front desk. The second day we took a train to Cinque Terre with bus schedules, maps and other literature provided by the hotel. We didn't spend much time on the grounds but we enjoyed their breakfast and the hotel has a lovely view of the ocean. The rooms are comfortable and we especially appreciated the slippers they provided. Also i will mention that we had a rental car for our trip and parking was not an issues at this Hotel. For a small fee, we parked on hotel premises and left the keys with the front desk in case they car needed to be moved, which they took care for us. Overall we had a pleasant experience at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure