My husband and I stayed for one night at this hotel in March after spending a few days in Cinqueterre. We traveled here by train from Riomaggiore. The hotel is located very conveniently less than 5 minutes walk from the train station. Its location is also great as it looks at the beautiful marina. We had a very nice room with a small balcony overlooking a stunning view of the entire bay. The hotel is not new but has all the needed amenities, and our room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included and it was good and plentiful with good selection. The location is also great for walking into the nice shopping center and marina. Less then 5 minutes walk brings you to the bus station for taking the 10 min bus ride to Portofino, which I highly recommend.
Price was very reasonable at $80 and internet was free. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure