Arrived after 5 hour drive from Venice. Welcomed by friendly staff. Rooms for family were magnificent for the view and space. We booked the villa by the sea with view across city. The only down side was the smell of the entry to the villa which stayed for the 4 days we were there, but rooms were clean and tidy. Hotel has parking but also extremely close to the train station. This makes visiting the cinque terre also very easy. When we travelled the paths were closed, but normally can go to furtherest village and walk backwards to last and then jump on to train for return trip. Portofino also easy walk from here which makes for a lovely spot. Breakfast was included for our booking and the setting was lovely. We stayed in winter but the private beach and gardens in summer would be fantastic I suspect.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Hotel
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.