Stayed 2 nights, and the staff were great - very helpful in moving the car due to the local all-day Thursday market which occupies the public car park facing the hotel. Great location - for walking the promenade and seeing Rapallo. Breakfast ok. We were offered at an extra charge an upgraded room with a balcony - worth it for the views. Nicely modernised room with a small balcony overlooking the sea. Very satisfied overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rapallo is rightly considered the pearl of the Gulf of Tigullio, the Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal is its shining star in the hotel sector.A refined and elegant 4-star hotel, it stands on Rapallo's seafront, at the heart of the magnificent Italian Riviera. Santa Margherita, Portofino, Camogli and Sestri Levante can easily be reached by train or boat. The Tigullio Royal Hotel stands in Piazza IV Novembre, in the centre of Rapallo, very close to places of historic and cultural interest in the city. For business guests there is a Conventioned Meeting Centre, up to 50, next to Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal; Coffee Break and Lunch services available on reques ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tigullio Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo