In the best location , in the heart of portofino..Actually the view of the rooms from the balcony gets you another world when you open the windows..It is a small bouitique hotel with very helpfull staff..The rooms are very big, and two floored rooms are very boutique.. You can feel the comfortable sides of this boutique hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portofino: the little piazza with its quaint features, the sheer cliffs above an emerald sea, but devoid of sandy beaches. In the heart of these surroundings stands the ALBERGO NAZIONALE. Here you will enjoy occupying one of the 12 double rooms ncorporating bath, mini-bar, telephone, TV, central heating and/or air conditioning; in short, everything to ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay. You may also be fortunate enough to occupy a room offering a splendid view of the harbour.Breakfast is provided; the hotel is served by the Restaurant "da Nicola", in which is possible to order a la carte the best specialties of the Ligurian cooking based on fish and superior quality ingredients. Lunch and dinner can also be taken in any one of the many well-known restaurants encircling the piazza.Family management by the proprietors dates back to the early 1900's and their experience ensures an atmosphere of friendly and unpretentious hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Albergo Nazionale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Nazionale Portofino
- Albergo Nazionale Hotel Portofino