We stayed at the Splendido for three nights when we had intended to stay for only one, on our way from Lake Como to Tuscany. The setting and the hotel are magnificent. Evening dinners served on the terrace restaurant are an experience. The rooms are small but the warmth and hospitality of the staff more than makes up for that. As I said we extended our stay and would have stayed longer if we could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The view from the Hotel Splendido is absolutely breathtaking: you are surrounded by beautiful gardens and can gaze down upon the charming little harbour of Portofino. The hotel has just the right blend of beauty, style, comfort and service. Swim and sunbathe by the beautiful swimming-pool, pamper yourself at the Spa or treat yourself to gourmet meals at La Terrazza restaurant. If you look for unique experiences, enjoy a romantic sunset cruise with champagne on the hotel's private boat or try the olive oil tasting classes on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orient Express, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Belmond Hotel Splendido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splendido Hotel Portofino
- Splendido Resort Portofino
- Hotel Splendido Portofino