Hotel was perfect as location from which to go to Cinque Terra. Roms were quiet, breakfast was good, staff was helpful. Older hotels even when remodeled are not like Marriott and that is what gives them character. Train station access couldn't have been better and like a previous reviewer said, the trains are more like subways and extremely quiet. La Spezia was also fun to explore and less touristy than some cities. We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he 3 star Hotel Firenze and Continentale in La Spezia dates back to the beginning of the last century and is today one of the premier luxury accommodations in this historical city that sits just at the foot of the Cinque Terre National Park.The elegant building's aristocratic feel is accentuated with quality decor, furnishings and other thoughtful complements including Carrara marble floors, Trompe l'Oeil murals, Mogano boiseries and hand beaten iron and brass lamps.A top quality 3 star hotel located in the historical city centre of La Spezia, the Hotel Firenze and Continentale is just a few short steps from the newly pedestrianized heart of the town and close to La Spezia Centrale train station, making for quick and easy connections to the Cinque Terre in a couple of minutes.Having undergone regular renovation since the first part of the 20th century, the Firenze and Continentale La Spezia is now regarded as one of the finest accommodations in the city while still maintaining the building’s original architectural identity - typified by that liberty style grandeur of the pre-WWI era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Firenze e Continentale La Spezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firenze e Continentale Hotel
- Firenze e Continentale La Spezia