We have stayed in this hotel lately during our visit to Italy. The hotel was nice. It was not very new and shining however it was still offering the decent standards of other Novotels. It is located next to a high way so the surroundings make it look a bit cramped. We had a car so we got the underground car park. The vicinity of the hotel does not really have any street parking options. The food was really nice( buffet breakfast is pretty much standard yet tasty) the dinner menu is also offering range of cuisines to some extent. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious, sufficient room to space out. Overall I would suggest as a decent hotel.
The entire city is a bit busy and cramped. The roads are passing through the city. It is hard to observe the sign boards of limited trafic in the city center.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Genova Ovest Hotel
- Novotel Genova Ovest Hotel Genoa
- Novotel Hotel Genoa
- Novotel Hotel Genova Ovest
- Novotel Genoa
- Genoa Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Genova Ovest is a modern 4 star hotel with 223 rooms. Strategically located within 700 m from the Harbour cruise terminal, close to the centre of Genoa, 1.5 km from the famous Aquarium, 6 km from the airport and 3 km from the Exhibition Centre. Ideal for business or leisure trips, it features a convention centre with 7 meeting rooms (180 guests), business corner, WiFi, family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé restaurant (open 24 hours), a bar, outdoor pool and garage parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Genova City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.