We have stayed at the Star President on a number of occasions. Situated in a very good location just by the main train station where there is also a bus station. Getting into the center is easy either by bus or a pleasant 15 minute walk.
As you enter the hotel you will be impressed by the main lobby where the bar is also located. The superior room where we stayed last time was very spacious, comfortable and good value for money. The bed is massive and the bathroom is large, clean and bright.
The TV is a good size and there is a well stocked minibar for a late night tipple.
The staff are pleasant - a special mention must be given to Enrico who was extremely helpful last time we stayed when there was a mix up with our booking. He sorted it out for us straight away and made sure we were totally satisfied.
Overall a very good choice for a relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa