We recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. From the moment we arrived it proved to be a very pleasant stay. Staff on reception were very friendly and courteous . Our room was excellent with one of the most comfortable and roomy beds we have ever slept in. Dining room was always well stocked with food and very clean. The seating was such that you were not cramped with other people. Although the hotel is in a very busy area, and there was constant traffic, there was very little noise. the hotel position is within easy walking distance of the town and port and very close to the railway station and buses. There is very little negative we could say about this hotel, however if there is one thing it would be the fact that we could not manage to turn down the air conditioning. We will certainly use this hotel again as we visit Genoa regularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa