“I loved it and i'll definitely stay there again if i come back to Genoa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Delfino Blue

You added B&B Delfino Blue to your Saves list
B&B Delfino Blue
Via Bruno Buozzi 18/7, 16126 Genoa, Italy   |
Ranked #40 of 131 Genoa B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“I loved it and i'll definitely stay there again if i come back to Genoa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed in Genoa for one day before leaving for Rome. It was great with Blue B&B. We had a big room with a comfortable double bed. It was very worth it the money that we spent there. The hotel is quite close to the center. The breakfast was nice. But the greatest thing is its owner. She was really really kind, enthusiast and funny. She gave us a complete introduction of the city and the places that we should go and she even kept some things for us in her frige (we took the flight to Rome from Genoa and came back there before going home!). Strongly recommend!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This place is fantastic to base yourself for the Cinque Terre. I stayed here on my own and the owner is amzing and so hospitable! This place was excellent value for money with spacious clean rooms and facilities and a lovely breakfast included. Not the party central place but wouldnt want it to be because that would take away the charm. Fabulous and only 15-20 mins walk to the city centre. Very close to Principe Station - easy 5 mins walk. Loved it and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Book in advance! :)
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

I stayed here with two friends for two nights, it was a lovely little find. The room we got offered was amazing. After sleeping in some rather small and pokey hostel rooms the one we got, which I believe was the largest, felt like a mansion. The owner was also very friendly and helpful.

It's not too far away from the centre or the train station but if you are looking for dinner at night it could be difficult unless you make your way back into town.

Because it is on a main road it does get noisy when you open the window but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Overall it was a lovely experience.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

One of the best B&B i have visited, cozy, clean, organized and complete!!! + its beautiful and the location is nice.
Recomended!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Cordoba, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I stayed in Blue b&b for a night after crazy Rome and I can trully say that it changed my trip for good.I got to relax and rest well in this beautiful room. I had booked a single room but when I went there, I stayed in a room with 4 beds that was HUGE! It was a great surprise. Even tough the bathrooms are shared, they were always spotless. Breakfast was very abundant. My only drawback was that my room was rather cold (I slept well because I put extra blankets on my bed) but the next morning I froze as I dressed. I walked there from the train station with a broken suitcase and it wasn't bad at all. It's pretty impossible to get lost, even when you haven't googled the address; you always go straight! Wi fi signal was all right and the kitchen was lovely. I cooked a bit while I was there. Fulvia was very nice, she gave me some good advice about what to see. It's a pity she doesn't speak more English because I could sense a language barrier. Anyway, if you go there you won't regret it

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Gatineau, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

Single mom travelling with 20 yr old daughters. It was one of the more difficult ones to find, but worth getting to. Lots of stairs to climb with heavy backpacks. Very quiet. Run by the loveliest hostess Fulvia who puts out one of the best breakfasts we had in Italy. Provides map and ideas of what to see and do. When in Genoa a very nice place to stay with a great price.

• Stayed May 2010
Kiwi in the UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

We stayed in the Blue B&B en route from Milan to Cinque Terre. It was an easy walk from the train station and we were warmly welcomed. The room is basic with no air conditioning but perfect for a place to stopover. The breakfast in the morning was a great way to get us underway for the day. The bedrooms and shared bathrooms were clean and despite all rooms being full, there was no noise or disturbance from other guests.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to B&B Delfino Blue? Share your experiences!