i asked for a night in Valeria for my birthday because it's my name in italian and because it looked so magnificent in the photos. since we researched, we knew it was out of the way and we LOVED that and prepared by bringing our own wine, cheese, bread & salami and enjoyed it at a picnic table on the cliff overlooking the sea at sunset. it is breath-taking! our room was gorgeous, great bed, terrific bathroom, fantastic breakfast. loved being amid the vineyards and able to take an evening walk up to san bernadino. we called from corniglia and a driver got us and was so nice & helpful. no problems checking in whatsoever. we were simply enchanted with our stay, very romantic & idyllic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed due to damage suffered in the October 2011 mudslide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Locanda Valeria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Valeria Hotel Vernazza
- Locanda Valeria Vernazza, Italy - Cinque Terre