We booked this room on a reference from another property owner in Vernazza. I wasn't sure about the quality of the other rooms I'd seen on the web. Luca met us in town and escorted us to our room. Very cute little lane and only a few steps up from the main street. Our room was clean, comfortable, quiet and modern and the price was right. We didn't have a view but it didn't matter at all since much of our time was spent in town or hiking.
The decor was simple but appropriate and fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vernazza is on again. We are reborn, come to visit us and see how much work we have done. Come and help us to make it more beautiful than before. See you there!!!!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your a Ca' da Nonna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Ca` Da Nonna Hotel Vernazza
- a Ca' Da Nonna Vernazza, Italy - Cinque Terre