We stayed here for 5 nights on our month-long vacation in Europe and this was the best hotel by far. Run by a family (mother/father/son) they have thought of and catered to every possible travellers need. Davide's english is fantastic and he went above and beyond in being helpful before we even arrived with quick responses to email and very helpful tips. His recommendations on getting from the train station in La Spezia to the hotel at 10:00pm on our arrival night were invaluable. Hotel is well signed from the upper road and walking back from town. Quite a walk uphill (about 150 stairs from sea level if I counted correctly) but well worth the hike. Every room has a huge terrace with a phenomenal view of the town of Riomaggiore. Great place to relax every night. Breakfast is included and is a full spread of pastries, juices, fruit, cereal, and fresh cappuccino. Rooms were outstandingly clean (ours even had a kitchenette), and the beds were unbelievably comfortable.....if anyone is wondering where to stay in the Cinque Terre this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the typical village of Riomaggiore, deeply immersed in nature, our structure is made of individual little houses adjoining one the other.Inside, there are single rooms sleeping 2 or 3 people and two rooms accomodations featuring also a kitchenette. All rooms have bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cinqueterre Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cinqueterre Residence Hotel Riomaggiore
- Cinqueterre Residence Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy