This hotel is hidden in the quiet part of town away from all the tourist & car traffic and set up on a bit of a hill, as is everything in Cinque Terre. In amongst nice gardens is a cool pool & a nice courtyard with a few tables & chairs.
The room we had was on 3rd floor and had a balcony from which you could catch the sea view & shutters to roll down to block out the sun or light at night. Room was quite large and bed firm but OK. Bathroom was small & shower space tiny, big letdown was the sachets of shampoo = bring your own!!
Interesting option was the half board which includes breakfast & dinner. We had a group so that was on each night, they all loved the salad bar and the fresh fruit, rest of the meal was a bit hit and miss, but at €15 you can't go far wrong. Found breakfast each day to be excellent with FRESH and I mean fresh bread plus plenty of other selections of cereals, yoghurt, fruit & hard boiled eggs - no American breakfast in this part of the world.
Staff were all excellent both at reception and breakfast/dinner and extremely efficient
Big advantage was proximity to railway station and 2min to the beach, where there was part paid & part free. All in all a great place to base yourself for doing the Cinque Terre.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, TV and safe. Included in the room price are parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.