The property to this hotel is very nice, the rooms are nothing spectacular, very basic, although I recognize that I can't expect too much from a three star hotel anyways. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the old town of Monterosso, which we didn't realize was so far away and I think is good for travelers to know. The walk wasn't a bad way to walk off a big Italian dinner though, so we didn't really mind. The breakfast was quite good, more substantial than I would have expected from a European hotel. Overall, no big complaints, basic and clean and did the trick for our Easter weekend trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, TV and safe. Included in the room price are parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy