Not too far from train station.If you are walking with luggage you do have to go up a small hill but when you get to the driveway it is a pretty steep climb to the hotel. had to stop a couple times. The hotel is very nice and clean. staff could have been friendler. The beds are very comfortable as well as the pillows. bathroom is very clean with great water pressure for showers.. my room had a patio with partial views of the ocean. Breakfast was very good. Only about 2 minutes to the beach. I had dinner there and it was sooo delicious. The wifi didnt work in my room so i had to go to the lobby where everyone else was with their computer and it was still a hit & miss. They do have a pool.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, TV and safe. Included in the room price are parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.