We were only there 1 night, but enjoyed our stay! The location was beautiful and easy shuttle and/or walk. Was a little confusing when we arrived as the instructions said to call speedy taxi, we couldn't get our phone to work so a local merchant (so nice!) called for us and told us that speedy isn't there anymore. He called the hotel and we got the shuttle, so it all worked out.
Because we didn't have much time there, we bought a pizza and some wine and brought it back to the room - the view was beautiful, though the chairs were pretty low on our porch so I couldn't see much when sitting.
Marta was very nice - we arrived with 2 other couples and she handled all of us very efficiently. Would have loved to be there in the summer when you could enjoy the pool and also to spend a little more time there. Marta's mom was very nice! The breakfast was good, having eggs preapred was a great touch.
We would recommend it and wish we had more time there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful rooms with amazing sea view on Monterosso Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Il Parco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Il Parco Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Bed And Breakfast Il Parco
- B&B Il Parco Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy