We could not have imagined a better place to stay in Cinque Terre than B&B Il Parco. Obviously everyone else knows that too so when we went to book our vacation it was already full. Marta was so nice and kept in contact with us every time a room opened up. We ended up staying 3 nights, 2 in the suite (which was amazing) and 1 in a deluxe. The B&B complex is up a steep hill but included in your room stay is a taxi ride to and from the train station. Once you drop your bags the hike isn't that bad. Plus, you'll be walking up and down hills all over Cinque Terre. The grounds are beautiful and tended to by Marta's father. The rooms are very clean and modern with nice beds and bathrooms. Marta's mom, husband (I think), and husband's mom (I think) clean the rooms. Breafast is deliscous and can be eaten outside overlooking the ocean. Several rooms have balconies and there is never a shortage of great views of the surrounding landscape. If ever you need any assistance there are speaker systems on the grounds and the family lives 50 meters up the hill. Marta will come down on her scooter and help you however she can. Overall we have a wonderful time at B&B Il Parco and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone traveling to Cinque Terre. Thank you for the wonderful time Marta. We will surely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful rooms with amazing sea view on Monterosso Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Il Parco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Il Parco Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Bed And Breakfast Il Parco
- B&B Il Parco Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy