This B&B hotel is situated at the end of the main street furthest away from the railway. This ensures a quiet nights sleep. It is also very convenient as no hills need to be climbed to reach it. About 10 minutes from the station.
The hotel is well appointed and the décor is bright and fresh. Breakfast is very good and the bar and lounge area is comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Margherita is at your disposal to make your stay pleasant and relaxing, in a tasteful and comfortable environment. Located in the center of the historic town of Monterosso, we are just a few steps from the beaches, touristic port, trails, local shops and many restaurants to choose from. Our courteous Reception and Management staff, are always at your disposal to provide you with all the information needed for the famous hiking trails, tours by boat and train transportation within the park of the Cinque Terre. After the mudslide that hit Monterosso in October 2011, the hotel has been completely renovated. The hotel has a common living area with free Wi-Fi, satellite tv, bar and private patio that looks out onto the old fascinating town of Monterosso. In the morning you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in our inviting breakfast room, where you can find a wide variety of choices from our breakfast buffet.All of our rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite tv, telephone, Wi-Fi access, mini fridge and safe. All rooms have private bathrooms with a shower and hair dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Margherita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margherita Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Margherita Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy