I stayed here for 4 days in June 2012 and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Cinque Terre. The price was ideal (23 euros/night). Yes the 5 minute showers were interesting, but never posed a problem. The staff was always cheerful and helpful. Internet only works in common area, but not too much of a hassle. Word of advice - eat dinner there! The food was always delicious and super cheap! For breakfast I never got the full 5 euro deal, but instead opted for the coffee + pastry for 2 euros (a steal!).
Location: perfect - Manarola is an ideal location and a quaint town. Walk down to the water front at night and enjoy the sunset or go for a stroll on the Via dell'Amore. The trail from Manarola to Corniglia was closed so it was convenient to walk the trail to Riomaggiore and then take the train to Corniglia.
Honestly, I couldn't think of a better place to spend 4 days and I can't wait to go back!!
- Also Known As:
- Ostello Cinque Terre Hotel Manarola
- Ostello Cinque Terre Hotel
- Ostello Cinque Terre Manarola, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Cinque Terre is located in the historic center of Manarola, in the heart of the Cinque Terre. Our quiet, clean, locally-run hostel is the ideal base for exploring the Cinque Terre. ... more less