We found this place on Trip Advisor. It is beautiful!!! It sits at the top of the hill above the main street in Manarola, the prettiest village of the Cinque Terre.
The 4 of us (two couples) stayed here for 3 nights; one in a suite and one in a standard room. Both were very elegantly furnished and very comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay:
- The reception was able to help us with all of our needs (including help to get up and down the steep hill in Manarola).
- The breakfasts (in our rooms) were excellent; the welcoming sparkling wine on the day of our arrival was most welcome; and the aperatifs on the patio each evening were great, including the opportunity to meet other visitors staying at this small boutique hotel.
- Getting around was very easy from the hotel (i) by using a 72 hour Cinque Terre pass which allowed us to use all of the trains and trails between the villages and (ii) by buying a couple of tickets for the Cinque Terre boats which stop at Manarola.
- There were at least 5 very good restaurants in Manarola that were only a 5 - 10 minute walk away (which could be booked via Reception).
- It was nice to discover that there was a computer at reception (when it was open) from which to access the internet.
- It was nice to get a 10% discount for paying our hotel bill in cash.
We would strongly recommend La Torretta to others; you need, however, to book well in advance of your stay. We booked 6 months ahead of ours, and there were still only 2 rooms left!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Torretta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Torretta Hotel Manarola
- La Torretta Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy