“Superb Italian Seafood Meal” 5 of 5 stars

+39 0187 920083
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Manarola
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Jakarta
“Superb Italian Seafood Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is always crowded. The food is tasty and fresh. The food came fast too. The lobster, mussels cooked with white wine, spagheti vongole are all superb. Highly recommended

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fair Oaks, California
“Great service once again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had dinner here 2 times in our 8 day stay in Manarola. Great food and service. We enjoyed their outdoor seating.

Visited June 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Best Calamari Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The calamari is melt in your mouth, service was phenomenal and the dessert selection is the best in Manarola!

Visited June 2014
Albany, New York
“Good Menu Variety and Service-Nice House Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was attracted by the look of this place and the menu. Really pretty outdoor area to eat and people-watch. Fabulous house wine at a reasonable price. Great selection on the menu.

I had a shrimp "starter" that I really liked with bean puree and fresh herbs. Great to dunk bread in after consuming the shrimp. The salmon ravioli I had was tasty and just the right sized portion. Service was great. My waitress spoke English and I was so glad to be able to buy a bottle of house wine to go for later consumption.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Joondalup
“Top food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I and another couple tried Il Porticciolo on our first of four nights in Manarola. I can't praise this place enough, from the friendly staff to the great food all at a reasonable price in a restaurant that has atmosphere and character.
Liked it so much we had dinner here three out of our four nights.

Plenty of variety and if I was here longer I would work my way through the menu.
Do your self a favour and try this place.

Visited July 2014