Charming facilities, attentive staff, great location. Avoid rm 9. Someone lives above it ( I think not even connected with the hotel) and they have a very heavy walk, and what sounds like heavy exercising at very late hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste