We stayed during the quiet time just before Christmas and had a superb stay with the seaview in a marvelous room. Nothing oversized but very elegant and comfortable. All the amenities are there and the hotel is based on and displays grand splendour. It is lovely. If you can get a nice price do not hesitate. The location is excellent, Trieste is a city worth visiting, the expert staff will have good recommendations for dinners and outings. Breakfast is very good. A hint of arrogance and being spoiled by excessive tips is noticeable with the porters/bellboys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste… a magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries…monogrammed cushions… there's even a Belle époque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 142 rooms and glorious suites…9 elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste