We went to Trieste in the middle of a Italy-Croatia trip, decided to stay during 2 nights to relax and recover energy before starting the second part: Croatia! (There are buses to several cities in Croatia). We couldn't have made a better choice!!!!the bed was fantastic, the room was very quiet, quiet and the shower was excellent!! The hotel is located in front of the pier and you can have a very beautiful view. The breakfast is served at a big room at the lobby with fruits, cereals, juices, breads etc. well, very good choice!!!
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Hotel Trieste
- Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Savoia Exclesior Palace in the heart of Trieste… a magnificent seafront hotel with views over the Gulf and the historic Castello di Miramare.Completely refurbished, the Savoia Excelsior Palace exudes grand hotel charm through numerous prestigious details. Ornate boiseries…monogrammed cushions… there's even a Belle époque-style skylight brightening the Lounge.Enjoy exquisite food and spectacular sea views in our Mitteleuropean restaurant and bar. Our luxury hotel features 142 rooms and glorious suites…9 elegant meeting rooms, most with natural light, with a total capacity for up to 650 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Savoia Excelsior Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.