“Noisy rooms and bad experience” 2 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #82 of 602 Hotels in Rimini
Helsinki, Finland
“Noisy rooms and bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

First impression seemed ok, but reality was different.

Rooms are very noisy on evenings and nights, they also lack basic things such as close/wardrobet place for luggage, ironing board etc.

Cleaning lady opened and left open my balcony door which was on street level, so anyone could walk in.

Breakfast consists mainly of sweet items and cereals

I travel a lot for business and usually in the better hotels. Realized why, when I was trying to use the hotel services.

I was on a business trip with my son and was refused to use hotel saunas/wellness area, because I had a child under 16 with me. This has never happened.

They said I can use the sauna and leave my son alone in the room. What an marvellous idea!

At least I will avoid this place on future trips and will not book it for our guests either.
Had booked total of 6 rooms for myself and company guests during an exhibition.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
StaffLeRoseSuite, Brand Reputation Manager at Le Rose Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Mr Jan,

thank you for leaving your impression.

The housekeeper needs to open the door of your balcony during the cleaning, but after cleaning she always close the balcony so nobody could walk in in your room. This is our procedure for an optimal cleaning.

I’m sure that you’ve travelled a lot, expecially for this you have to know that in every place you can find many different rules… as our conversation of yesterday, where we’ve tried to explain to you that in our wellness centre is not possible to enter for children under 16 years old for their safety and for a good relax for adults, we suggested to use the outdoor pool idrocare, heated 34° with your son too, and not to leave him in room as you wrote. I've thought everything was solved after our conversation, I'm really surprised reading your kind review.

Our continental breakfast consists in caffetteria, yougurts, many kinds of ham, cheese, bread, boiled eggs, fresh pastries, cakes, etc etc. I’m sorry that you haven’t find something good for you.

Considering your mood and the not polite way when you exposed your ideas in reception yesterday, I hope that when you’ll be back home you can reconsider you impression, for us will be a pleasure if you can come here again.

Best regards

Valeria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

When you first arrive the delicately fragrant air of Le Rose Suite Hotel welcomes you and everyone is friendly, helpful and kind. I've never experienced such consistent hospitality: from the general manager to the concierge, spa, and housekeeping staff you will truly feel at home. The suites are super clean and well-appointed with a high-quality modern feel. The heated pool is fantastic and the spa facilities are absolutely top notch. Very highly recommend

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
StaffLeRoseSuite, Brand Reputation Manager at Le Rose Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Sir,
thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay. I am really happy that we met your expectations!

I have passed your kind words to the team and we hope to see you again soon.

Many thanks

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

rimini left me rather cold as italian cities go, lack of any real charisma, but the stay was made much more pleasant by the staff and oppulance of the Rose.
super clean throughout and a touch of luxury waiting around every corner. Swimming in the warm pool was a joy especially as i had it to myself. roadside balcony was a tad noisy as u would expect but also a loverly way to grab the last rays of sun with a cold drink in ones hand.
service was always with a (beautiful female staffmembers sorry guys ha ha) genuine smile and well executed english.
Defo a place to recommend .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
StaffLeRoseSuite, Brand Reputation Manager at Le Rose Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear Sir,

thank you so much for your time dedicated to your review, especially for your beautiful words about the Staff and the service (our male staff can understand…)

I’m happy that you enjoyed your staying, though Rimini is not your favorite city in Italy.

We are always at your disposal in case you’d like to come back again for a next holiday.

Kind regards

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Large room with two queen beds, everything very clean. Breakfast foods were plentiful. Helpful staff. Our room Internet access wasn't perfect but I just went over to the lobby and all was fine. Heated swimming pool (nice and warm!). Right across the street from the beach. Interesting city; Fellini was from here.

Room Tip: Upper floors have a view; our first floor room had a view of the parking lot. Limited parking so don...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, Brand Reputation Manager at Le Rose Suite Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Dear Mr Berry,
thank you so much for your good review!
We are happy to hearing from you that your staying with us was nice for all aspects as the room, the city and all our services: spa, breakfast, heated pool etc.
Me and everybody from the Staff want to say you Ciao, and see you soon at Le Rose Suite Hotel! :)

Tolyatti, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

we had big room (with 2 fine balkony, where you can have diner with freands) and it's look like you at home) very frandly staf, clean and nice breakfast. I didn't like Rimini, but this hotel made me feel better)))

Room Tip: the hiest floor are the best
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Monrovia, Liberia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Check-in was 3 am due to a late flight, but the staff welcomed me. I stayed here 8 nights, and enjoyed every second of the modern room facilities. Kitchen area made cooking a joy again after staying in hotels without kitchen facilities. There was enough restaurants in the area if I wanted, and the Billa supermarket was a 15-minute walk. The bus to town was a few meters away from the hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel, especially for those who like to self-cater.

Room Tip: Kitchen facilities were more than ample.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Harderwijk, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

This hotel is one of the best hotels we ever stayed in. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed. The breakfast is superb, the bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. The hotel is direct to the beach and in the middle of all the restaurants and shops. The free bikes are also great, Perfect for an evening ride to Riccione!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Le Rose Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!