“A must go restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #244 of 727 Restaurants in Rimini
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Please come and join us in Rimini mare, in front of bagnino nr. 28. With a great terrace view on the rimini seaside, out restaurant menu includes dishes from the traditional Italian cuisine, wood oven pizza, multiple weekly delivered fresh bufala mozzarella cheese, mediterranean fish and seafood. Menu is in english, italian and russian. Enjoy !
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“A must go restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Good restaurant in marina centro rimini. We recommend pizza and mussels in pepper sauce. Good service , excellent food, price ok

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Czech first
Sausset, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
“Perfect Italian Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I've spent most of my adult life travelling and haven't I tried all sort of specialties, as many would, but finding 'Fratelli la Bufala' in Rimini was quite an experience, I'd gladly have over and over again. Truth be spoken I had heard of this place, so I thought I'd put the owners and their chef to the test to surprise me without looking at the menu!
Yes, I know, either e brave, or a very bold move, but in the spirit of risk-taking, there is also the promise of the reward...so I waited for the supper to arrive. Result:
I couldn't have made a better choice. Every dish and the wine was worth every penny. Several delicious & authentic specialties accompanied buy a good wine. Equivalent in taste to a Michelin star restaurant, yet more affordable then the latter! Well done to the owners!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wolfsberg, Austria
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Fratelli la Bufala is in an excellent location near the south beach on Rimini. The place looks extremely inviting with an upstairs terrace and a large area downstairs. However, that was as good as it got for us. Our meals promised so much, but were average at best. Basic ingredients drowned out others, which is something I dont expect in Italy. My seafood pasta was awful, with chewy calamiri, way too much pasta and not enough sauce. I expected fresh zingly, simple Italian food, but it wasn't. There were lots of staff, but we struggled to order more drinks, despite having empty glasses on the table. Not one member of staff asked us if we'd like another. We gave up trying and didn't tip. The Indian next door is a far better alternative.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Moscow, Russia
“The Best restaurant in Rimini - every dish is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We thought it was the best restaurant in Rimini - the pizza was truly authentic and mouthwatering, every dish there was just faultless - the salads, pasta, buffalo steaks! Could not have enough of it! The presentation of every dish was perfect! Could not be better! The proof is that we dined in this restaurant 6 nights out of our 10 nights in Rimini and could see many people coming there their 2nd and 3rd time like us! Thank you Fratelli for your amazing food!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rome
“AMAZING mozzarella cheese, all food was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

i had the one of the starters that came with several buffalo meat products and mozzarella of the buffalo fresh cheese. The cheese is orgasmic. If you've never had mozzarella fresh from Naples you couldn't be understanding what i mean. It was fantastic. The plates that have it are a bit expensive by Italian standards but not so bad for vacation standards. Then i had a filet steak of buffalo meat and that too was delicious, and we had a very good white wine from a grape called Coda di Volpa from the Compagnia and it was fantastic:-)

• Visited July 2011