“It is good hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Moscow, Russia
“It is good hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I am ready to advise rest in this hotel:
near the sea and in pedestrian availability from the historical center.
Cozy stylish rooms, good breakfasts, everywhere excellent wi-fi.
And one of the main pluses - the excellent personnel!
Separate thanks to the employees which worked evenings on a reception on September 22-25

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed here over a year ago, out of season, so the pool was closed (check yourself before you book)
Breakfast was typical European hotel, bread, cheese, fruit, cereal but the friendly serving staff did offer warm options, eggs, sausage and bacon, and a pot of tea for the Brits.
The daily welcome depended on the member of staff, it felt like an office reception with a mix of friendly receptionists early on and security guards at night, none of the staff were unpleasant but we did get a telling off from one of the night guards for double locking our room door (at the time I didn’t challenge the existence of the lock I was just relieved to get back into the room after being locked on the balcony for an 1hour with my asthmatic girlfriend looking like she was about to have a panic attack ), yes beware, the door only has a handle on one side (the inside)and locked on closing.
Other than locking ourselves on the balcony no complaints with the Hotel, the Hotel can’t be blamed for the smell of the street outside, so I’d consider staying here again if I was in Rimini, however as much as I enjoyed my trip, Rimini doesn’t have a whole lot to offer, not as many bars as you’d expect, and everywhere finished early, even at the weekend, the pluses include nice authentic restaurants, however you may have to work a distance to some, and not all of them speak English,

I did like the fact it was a tourist destination for Italians so we had to make the effort to speak a little Italian and we weren’t surrounded by other Brits, or Americans or Germans (whom I love).

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A truly memorable soujourn. from the time we walked into the lobby untill we left we could not fault the service. Every member of the staff was polite, friendly discharging their duty in the most professional manner. having travelled widely we seldomly have our dinner in the hotels that we stay, however, we found that in this instance dining in was really good and the menu changed daily. breakfast was a real delight with a large range of hot & cold dishes. the afternnon apperitf was served with an extensive & delectable variety of finger food not experienced anywhere else in our travels. Would we return? most definitely.

Room Tip: Choose a corner"deluxe" room on the third floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Минск
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

In Aqua hotel I stop the second time. During the last stay (12/07/13 - 16/07/13) from the closed safe in our room stole 4000 euros, also 700 euros was gone from wife's wallet (including national rubles). Stole only cash though in the room on a table there were iPad, a camera, and some other valuable subjects. Theft happened in the second half of day, I found loss of money only in the morning and at once asked to call in police. The girl on reception kept us in number 1,5 of hour, assuring that when the police will arrive, she will tell at once us. Without having waited polices, I went down and to me told that we after all have to go to police as the police doesn't come to summertime. The girl from reception convinced me that theft is impossible since from the safe the staff of hotel has an electronic key only. And also each opening of a door of the room is fixed in the computer and anybody except me didn't come.
After the appeal to police, I had to feel even more unpleasant feelings. After incident and arrival to hotel of the police officer, none of the management of hotel didn't come with me for contact, in views of some staff of hotel there was a hostility, on reception me didn't greet, behind the back called us liars. It was very disgusting and unfair, my wife cried from such humiliation. In my opinion, in hotel there is a criminal and I very much hope that the police will find the thief.
I want to pay attention of the management of hotel to behavior of employees - Fabio and Lisa who very ugly behave with Russian-speaking guests and dare to discuss their appearance, without assuming that guests can understand a little in Italian.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
direzioneaqua, Direttore at Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Customer,
we are very sorry that the situation has lived during his second stay in the hotel but I have to say that there are many inaccuracies in his story that I care to clarify.
On the morning of fact, she has presented at the reception saying "I have stolen all call the police!" without giving any explanation. We immediately concerned to call the police that she told us to go to the police station to report the accident. Since you are of the Russian language we preferred to wait for the arrival of our receptionist Russian Irina which would have helped in the translation. was available for 4 hours. You stated that someone broke into your room you will have stolen money from the safe, without any sign of forced entry will be presented on the door or safe, without which no record of access to your room it was recorded, without the possibility that someone had passed from the balcony as the door was always closed and the room is on the seventh floor, without nessuano touch ipad iphone gold watches let loose on the desk. However, we talked to the police reporting the strange episode, we are interfacing with the insurance company to see if we can have you for compensation. .. And this is the thanks .... The Russian market is one of our most important, we respect you as a customer and as individuals, we welcome you, and we try to do our best for you to be able to satisfy your needs. Accept me for this insult is particularly difficult, I'm sure that soon this story will end in the best way.
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best hotel I've stayed in Italy. Great room (no. 420), spacious and a nice balcony. The pool wasn't big but very nice aswell. And if you mind to walk 2min to the beach you'll find a bigger pool ;). The staff was helpful and smiling. The restaurant was almost gourmèt - great dishes from night to night. The only bad thing is the wi-fi : It works when it wants to work, and most of the time it doesn't want. Other than that just a perfect hotel and definetly a " must stay "

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rijswijk, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at the Aqua Hotel for several nights in June 2013. When we arrived the Wi-Fi, the air conditioning and the safe weren't working, but these problems were solved within the hour. The room (no 410: a deluxe room) was a reasonable size. The bathroom was very spacious. The shower was lovely. And we received clean towels every day! The breakfast buffet was really nice, lots of choice, good coffee. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel and the room are modern and clean. The hotel provides free bikes, and it was fun using them a few times, for example to visit the old town centre and to go for a long bike ride along the boulevard. The location of Aqua Hotel is perfect. Close to the beach, and just around the corner from the busy street with shops, buses and restaurants. We can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucerne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I had such a great experience at the Aqua Hotel. We were so nervous to book because we have had so many bad experiences, but it was great! The room was just as pictured. Nice balcony and perfect distance from the beach. The walk to the beach is about 2 minutes. The service is amazing. We would leave in the morning for breakfast and by the time we were back to get ready for the day our room was cleaned and ready for us. The breakfast offered is great! Ranges from pastries, to eggs, different juices, fruit, and much more! So delicious. There is also complimentary appetizers served in the afternoon that are amazing. Over-all, we had an amazing experience. Thank you Aqua Hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Aqua Hotel? Share your experiences!