“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 602 Hotels in Rimini
Moscow, Russia
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

A cosy hotel with friendly easy-going staff. They helped us to organise all our travel and leisure activities. Breakfast are tasty, rooms are clean. Situated not far from the beach. Atmosphere is calm.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in one of the quad rooms. The hotel is close to the beach, but far enough from the main road to avoid the excess noise in that area. Ines was very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel provides beach towels which was appreciated. Ines also recommended a beach and a couple of restaurants for dinner which we enjoyed very much. As mentioned by many others the breakfasts were superb. We'd happily recommend the Hotel Stresa for a stay in Rimini.

Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

this is my second time in Italy and the second in Rimini, what I want is to see the sun raise on the beach, so I find this hotel with a really good price. from this hotel to the beach only 5 minuets by walk. the room is single room, a little small, but it contains everything I needed. people who works there is really nice and warm, make me feel like to home. by the way, the breakfast is really good. many many cakes. . . hope next year I could be here again.

Room Tip: if you are travel single, trust me, the single room here is great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Stockholm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here for six nights with the family (2 adults and 3 children). Let me first start by saying that this is not a luxury hotel. the rooms in general are small and simply furnished. That is the only negative i can say about Stresa. As all have have said before the hotel has fantastic people and service. Ines and Beppe are always there to fix, help and give advice and that is what makes this hotel a great experice. When we arrived the A/C was not working properly. After a short trip to the beach we got back and the A/C had been fixed. That is one of many examples of the great service. Breakfast is fantastic as well. A really great choice in Rimini.

Tula, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was our first trip in Riminy. And we were delighted to spend our holidays in this admirable Hotel Stressa. I want to say, that the price of our staying fitted with the service we got there. It was so nice, when a pretty hostess came out and greeted us. Our room was very homelike and comfortable. Free wifi, bicycles, drinks, private parking, touristic information made the holidays more convenient. Breakfasts were fantastic. And we want to thank very friendly and high-qualified staff. It was hard for us to choose around the plenty of delicious food. It took us about 2 minutes to go to a clean beach (it's very good location of the hotel). And there are a lot of not expensive and very tasty restaurants around of the hotel. So, my family and I recommend you to choose this wonderful hotel :)

Room Tip: All rooms a very comfortable
Kharkiv, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Small quiet hotel. Rooms clean and comfortable, close to beach, restaurants, parking( my family travelled by car). Say breakfast - 'is good' - is to say nothing...... Breakfast is excellent, with variations every day. Inez was the best host during my travel!!!!!

Room Tip: All suites in this hotel are large and sunny
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you are researching hotels in Rimini, STOP NOW!!! Your research has paid off because you just found the best possible hotel! Seriously, just book your room now, and you can thank me later! Here are a list of reason why (lots more details below):

~Friendly, helpful, english speaking staff
~Incredible breakfast buffet....like really incredible*
~Reasonably priced rooms
~Perfect Location

Let me explain why Hotel Stresa is the best option you could ever find. For context, I am a single guy in my 20s from America who can't speak any Italian. I took a night train from Lecce to Rimini and showed up 4 hours before the check-in time. When I stopped by the hotel, the staff spoke great english, held my bags for me, let me use a restroom, then let me up to the breakfast buffet. They also put priority on my room so I was able to move in 2 hours early.

The breakfast buffet: This is reason enough to book this hotel! The breakfast buffet contains three table: One covered in over 15 different kinds of pastries, one containing over a dozen kinds of fruit (including fresh oranges and a fresh juice machine), and one containing hot foods like eggs, bacon, etc... There is also a separate table of yogurts and milks (including soy), as well as a a table of various kinds of cereals. If that wasn't incredible enough, if you ask the staff they will bring you hot food from the back, including chocolate crepes!! I ate enough at this buffet every morning to that I rarely had to buy lunch. You won't find better food at any of the local cafes! You will be blown away by this buffet....trust me! Oh, and its incredible clean! Great serving staff!!

Location: The hotel Stresa is just one street removed from the beach. This is ideal. The beach is literally a two min walk away, and for 3 euros I got a beach chair 15 ft from the water. Since the hotel is one street back, the nightlife (which is huge in Rimini) won't mess with your sleep at all! This being said, if you love night life, there are great clubs close by, including Carnaby Club, a three story disco, just 3 blocks away! There is also a grocery store on the same street as the hotel so you can buy your water and snacks super cheap.

Random stuff:
They have beach towels available to use for free (12 euros to purchase as a souvenir).
Two bottles of water await you in your hotel room
Great air conditioning
Great wifi! (router on every floor) I could skype perfectly.

For the single traveler:
The most economical rooms are really small. Which is one reason that they are such a good price. I had no problem with this since I didn't see the need for a larger room at all. But they had everything you would expect in a hotel room.

So, BOOK NOW!!! Don't waste time looking at other hotels, trust me. You can have faith that you won't have any regrets about this hotel. Just do it #nike

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Stresa? Share your experiences!