“Great base for day trips” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Best Western Hotel delle Rose

Save Saved
You added Best Western Hotel delle Rose to your Saves list
Best Western Hotel delle Rose
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Montepelato, 4/A | Monticelli Terme, 43023 Parma, Italy   |
Ranked #19 of 50 hotels in Parma
Oklahoma
“Great base for day trips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

My wife and were visiting her family in Boretto and wanted a hotel a few miles away where we could relax and use as a base for day trips. We found it here. We stayed just over a week and enjoyed it very much. I only speak a little Italian but my wife can speak enough to get by. The staff was very patient with me and always made sure I was able to understand the conversations. We ate most of our meals in the hotel restaurant and enjoyed some of the local wine...everything was good. Two or three times the hotel manager came into the restaurant to intrepret for me. When we made our reservations we did not know this was also a spa but we made good use of it while we were there. My wife has severe arthritis so she enjoyed the mineral waters.
Overall this was a good stay and we will stay there the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Novi Sad, Serbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I stayed here for only 1 night as I had business meetings in Parma and what I can say about this hotel is that it is situated about 10km from Parma in a small village called Monticelli Terme,so peace is guaranteed during day and night.Garden which looks to me like a small park surrounds a hotel which was a nice detail for me .The room is very spacious,bathroom too,but they should have a better solution for a bathtub,as it is surrounded by a plastic curtain which is not long enough so expect to flood the bathroom if you are not careful.The hotel has a swimming pool but I didn't have time to use it,I just heard it is fantastic.The breakfast was more then fine and in front of hotel there is a parking which is free of charge.To conclude,nice hotel but perhaps little bit expensive,that is my opinion...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Bexhill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights.The staff is very nice, the ambiance is warm, the service and the food are good, but rooms, though clean, are in absolute need of renovation.The hotel wellness area was equipped with pool, gym and sauna but needs a facelift as it is starting to show its age. Overall a good hotel. Maybe just a bit pricey for what you get.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
west yorkshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2007

I booked this hotel for my partner and myself as a treat. The hotel itself was clean, however the staff were very rude and at times unhelpful. The hotel is located in a very small village with only 1 restuarant. You need a car to stay here otherwise you are in the middle of nowehere.
The breakfast left a bit to be desired and we didnt get to try the evening meal as we had no been informed on check in that we had to book.
Overall the hotel was ok - however I am absolutly appalled by the service I have been provided with after my stay. I unfortunatley left 3 dressers in the wardrobe as it was not in the main room and after rining up to see if they would post them to me, I was told they were not there!!! Then once they had said they had found them - I offered to pay for them to be posted, to which they agreed - well 3 months later and a number of emails later I still have no dressers and have now been told by Best Western that it is my own fault and they are not preparied to do anything. I wouldnt advise you to stay at this hotel as it is nothing special and dont think that you have any come back as it is part of a chain.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — staff
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Best Western Hotel delle Rose? Share your experiences!