I stayed at this hotel for one night on business on a cold Sunday night in January. On arrival the staff on reception were welcoming and efficient, and I was soon up to my room. The room was a decent size, spotlessly clean, if a little old-fashioned and traditional in feel; once I had the heating on it warmed up nicely and without lots of noise from the fan. The bathroom was a good size and again spotlessly clean - it really was outstandingly clean, with gleaming chrome work and shining enamel; I was really impressed. Breakfast was fairly standard, nothing special, and fairly ordinary coffee, so this wasn't such a good part of the stay; nevertheless, it would be perfectly possible to have a decent meal to set you up for the day.
I can't really comment on the location as I arrived after dark and left the following morning. I can't comment either on other meals in the restaurant as I had dinner at a local restaurant. Overall, the value seemed good (even though I wasn't paying), and I think that it would be a perfectly decent option for anyone staying in Parma for a night or two.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Du Parc Hotel Parma
- Starhotels Du Parc Hotel
- Starhotel Du Parc Parma
- Starhotel Du Parc Hotel Parma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 8-story hotel in the Liberty style; located in the heart of Parma, adjacent to the Parco Ducale; multilingual staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Starhotels Du Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.