“Pretty good fun” 5 of 5 stars

Imperia
5 attraction reviews
“Pretty good fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

My fiance and I took the California for a 20min test drive, was good and well organised but the route we went on was fairly average. Most of it was straights although it did get allot better in the last 5 mins.

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Wiesbaden, Germany
17 attraction reviews
“Vvvrrrooommm, loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Surprised my son and took him to Maranello for a Ferrari inspired father & son trip over Spring Break and stopped here for a test drive. We rented a Ferrari California for 20 minutes of the best driving experience ever. My son will remember this trip forever and so will I! We'll worth the expense. The shop is filled with prancing horse Ferrari memorabilia and the staff were super nice ( and easy on the eyes too)!

Visited May 2013
Edmonton
4 attraction reviews
“10 minutes isn't enough!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I did the hour drive in the California Ferrari, which is a four seater. My husband loved the drive, we decided he would do about 50 mins, and he got to drive in and around the countryside, up curvy mountain roads, through small villages, and in the city of Maranello. I did the remaining 10 mins, and have to say I wouldn't recommend doing this small a drive. I just started to get comfortable when we had to quit. Our co-pilot Alberto was fabulous, super friendly, and full of tips for the remainder of our trip. I would say the car barely fits a third person, as I'm quite short and was hitting my head and sitting with my knees to the side. Might be better to just drive separately and not go as a pair, depending on how long anyone in your party wants to drive. I also blocked the whole video for my husband, as I couldn't get out of the way for the camera.

Note: each of the companies in the area gives different deals, so make sure you negotiate a little so that you get the free video, or the extra passenger included.

Visited October 2013
Kiev
3 attraction reviews
“Must have experience for Ferrari fans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

"PushStart" is located just near the Ferrari museum, on the left from the main entrance of museum. There are a lot of cars to choose from: Ferrari 458 Italia, 458 Spider, F430 Spider, Lamorghini Aventador, Superleggera, several Ferrari Califronia, etc. We arrived to Maranello on Saturday at around 12:00, and there was a lot of people wishing to rent a car. So, before going to museum we booked a car at "Pushstart". At the counter you just have to sign typical rental letter, staff will ask your valid driver licence to make a copy, you pay the full sum and that's it:) Then they give the copy of the rental letter and you have to come to the counter 10-15 minutes before the time of your ride (our ride was at 17:00).

We booked a Ferrari California for 30 minutes ride, deductible (franchise) is 3000 EUR, 1200 EUR for the rims and 500 EUR for the wheels. For other car types deductible sums may vary (for example: deductible for Lambo Superleggera, Aventador and Ferrari 599 is 10000 EUR). We decided to book specificly California because there were to of us - me was the driver and my girlfriend was the passenger at the back seat, passenger at the front seat is always the instructor of "PushStart". Most of other cars are two-seaters. Don't hesitate to ask for a discount if you book for a long ride, girls at the counter gave us 20 EUR discount for the ride.

The roads during the ride were a little bit busy, instructor pointed at the speed limit sign and told me that any fines caused by my driving will be paid out of my pocket.) Nevertheless we had a couple of moments to step hadly on the gas and accelerate like an F1 car! The V8 sound is the best music for the ears of petrolheads - that is something you will never forget! In 30 minutes we drove through the city, down the highway and to the hills near Maranello - handling in the corners is just magnificent! I highly recommend anyone to book a car for not less than 20 minutes. First 10 minutes you get used to a car, trying to feel it, next you can step on the gas) My instructor was not really talking, most time he was sending sms on his iPhone, wish he participated more in the ride.
After the ride you can purchase a photo of you in the car and/or video of your ride (there is a camera behind your back recording your ride), the typical cost of video CD is 20 EUR but we managed to get it for 10 EUR. After the ride you can visit the shop to buy books/die cast models/clothes/etc. to make your visit to Maranello even more remarkable) There is also a cafe near the parking lot if you are hungry.)

Conclusion: If you want to make your visit to Italy/Maranello an experience of a lifetime take your time to visit "PushStart" and rent a car of your dream!

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Splurge for My Husband”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I secured a 30 minute drive for my husband in a Ferrari F435 Spider. Lots of fun and great people! A once in a life-time adventure!

Visited July 2013