“Great traditional food served by a lovely family” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Paris, France
“Great traditional food served by a lovely family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great polenta served by a lady who remembers your name after the 2nd day. Well worth a visit. Try the polenta with gorgonzola cheese on the bottom. Also the piadina are excellent, a mix between a pizza and a sandwich

• Visited November 2013

88% Recommend
long island
“Cant miss in Bologna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

This little place is not to be missed. Prices reasonable, typical northern italian food, friendly owners who, though they speak a little english, gladly welcomes americans and other english speaking folks. They might even share a shotof their homemade liquor they keep under the counter. Do not hesitate to check this place out. Buy the polenta sampler and the piadine are also a must try, especially the proscuitto and cheese one.

Visited October 2013
Bologna, Italy
“Fantastic authentic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I went there last night. We both had amazing polenta dishes. The food was authentic and delicious. You can tell that the owners were extremely excited about their products and were very helpful. I can not wait to go there again!

• Visited October 2013
Turku, Finland
“Authentic cuisine with local people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I looked up this place because of comments I'd read here and boy! was I happy! Nothing fancy, more the "Italian approach to fast food", but as good as it gets! Service like you're a long-lost friend and price cheaper than a burger meal :-)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

With our limited Italian, we'd been having more trouble finding people to help us in Bologna/Modena than other cities. All I wanted was some good pasta and easy atmosphere. It was getting late and this was nearby but no pasta only polenta. Marco (the adorable young man) heard us talking and fell all over himself to make us tortellini and gnocchi. He had no reason to be so accommodating but I could not have been more appreciative. His sweet smiling face and eagerness to help us get what wanted was so comforting and exactly what we had been dreaming if finding in Italy. Of course, there polenta was delicious but the kindness we encountered meant so much more. Please stop in here to enjoy amazing food and outstanding company!

• Visited September 2013