“Good Drinks, Decent Food, AMAZING SERVICE!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Vail, Colorado
“Good Drinks, Decent Food, AMAZING SERVICE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Ok, I would go back for the service alone! Starting off, we were low on cash due to daily withdrawl limits, and of course finding locations that take credit cards is a rarity in Bologna we discovered. This is one of those places that won't. However, upon asking our server if she knew of any ATM's she quickly told us "yes, but you eat first, do that later. Enjoy yourselves, I trust you. Money is not important." Who else in the world has said that? I loved her from the start.

My boyfriend started off with a meat and cheese plate, absolutely delicious. Entrees... I forget what he got but I had pork wrapped around something? Yeah I really wouldn't recommend it. It was quite odd to me, and I scraped off the filling and just ate the meat. So I'd give or take the food, but throughout the whole meal the service was amazing. She was the sweetest person, and I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't like the meal (she had said it was one of her favorites) but I'm sure they would have taken care of me had I gave the slightest hint.

I'd easily recommend a drop by for a drink at the least! My first choice of entree just wouldn't be that pork again :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“The Perfect Little Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We found this little gem on trip advisor. After reading the reviews (some were mixed) this seemed like a place worth the walk. On our first visit we were greeted like friends......the lady even remembered my name from our visit earlier in the day when I read the menu and made a booking. They made a special dish for my wife not on the menu and I had the spaghetti bolognese. This meals which we had with mixed vegetables of the side were divine. On the second night after our meals I tried Alessandra's marscapone dessert and this has been the most amazing dessert experience that I have tasted during our 3 weeks in Italy. This little business does not present like your typical restaurant or cafe....as it a includes a bar near the entry. However, if you are looking for somewhere to eat where the food is made with love and from the heart then this is the place for you. Roberto and Alessandra have created a space for friendship, where food and drink are enjoyed with family and friends. I wish we had something this good in Australia and if we are ever back in Italy then we will travel to Bologna again just for Cinque 50. Thank you Roberto and Alessandra for your hospitality and honesty both through your food and the conversation. Buona fortuna e grazie mille

Visited October 2013
Wolvega Netherlands
“Quick and good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

stylish, trendy decorated, friendly and helpfull service and basic but absolutely tasteful foid. VCheap in price but rich in taste!

Moscow, Russia
“Wine+bruschetta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice place to come for a glass of wine with a delicious tomato bruschetta. This place is rather popular, so it's better to make a reservation in advance to be sure that you'll have a table.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chisinau, Moldova
“The perfect balance between Service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Loose yourself in one of Bologna's most beautiful corners, ever since you enter the place you are greeted by an extremely welcoming waitress, antipasti were excellent. But I think that pasta was the masterpiece of this place. Talgiatelle Bolognese, obviously (abundant portions at a reasonable price I must say). The highlight of this place however is the service. I would definitively come back.

• Visited September 2013