We were a party of three, check-in was time consuming since they had problems finding our reservations. Check-out was also time consuming since they needed to make a different invoice for every room (I wanted all on one invoice) and then printing took a very long time.
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is normal to Mercure standards. Too bad fresh juice and fresh baked eggs are not included.
Free wifi for Accor members was nice but slow connection.
Rooms are not big but OK. Bathroom was a bit oldfashioned but clean. Had some trouble with waterpressure and unstable temperature in shower. Since my other companions had less trouble with shower I reported it and they fixed it: the pressure was now OK, Temp was a little more stable but still some cold/hot changes.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bologna Centro Hotel
- Mercure Bologna Centro Hotel Bologna
- Accor Bologna Centro
- Mercure Bologna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Bologna Centro is just across from the main railway station, close to the historic city centre, and a 10 minute drive from the exhibition centre and the airport. The hotel offers 244 rooms equipped with all 4 star comforts and services.There are 3 non smoking floors. The 5000 sqm hotel garden is open to guests. Pay parking with direct access to the hotel is available. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Mercure Bologna Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.