I stayed at this hotel for the second time. In front of the train station, convinient when you arrive late in the evening or leave early in the morning to catch the aerobus to the airport, but 15 - 20 minutes walk to the city centre. It is Mercure, which is supposed to be the higher ranked category in Accor group, but the building is old. I booked the hotel when Accor offered special sale, which was good value. Accor stopped free breakfast offer so I did not take it this time, but I remember last time when I stayed, the breakfast was quite good. Staff are very nice to help me to book the restaurants, to carry my luggage and to accomodate my needs. The same staff from the last stay were working and must be very professional. If I have another good offer, I will definitely stay this hotel next time.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bologna Centro Hotel
- Mercure Bologna Centro Hotel Bologna
- Accor Bologna Centro
- Mercure Bologna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Bologna Centro is just across from the main railway station, close to the historic city centre, and a 10 minute drive from the exhibition centre and the airport. The hotel offers 244 rooms equipped with all 4 star comforts and services.There are 3 non smoking floors. The 5000 sqm hotel garden is open to guests. Pay parking with direct access to the hotel is available. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Bologna Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.