“Piu`che il top a Bologna!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Bologna nel Cuore

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bologna
B&B Bologna nel Cuore
You added B&B Bologna nel Cuore to your Saves list
Via Ceasare Battisti 29, 40123 Bologna, Italy (Saragozza)   |
Ranked #1 of 247 Bologna B&B and Inns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Greek first

Been to B&B Bologna nel Cuore? Share your experiences!