The owner's hospitality here went way over and beyond the call of duty. Nothing was too much trouble for Roberto and Augustino. From the warmest of welcomes, to a relaxed but informative chat over a map about the highlights of the city, to refreshments at the end of a long afternoon, they make you truly feel at home. Both are very knowledgeable about not just the city but a broad range of interesting subjects. We stayed in the bright Azur room, which was simply & beautifully decorated, with a lovely balcony overlooking the courtyard. The beds were made for a perfect night's sleep. The prices represent fantastic value as well.Sadly, we stayed here for only one night - we will certainly be returning here before the summer is out. This has to be among the very best B&B's in Italy!
- Also Known As:
- Antica Residenza d`Azeglio Hotel Bologna
- Antica Residenza d`Azeglio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming bed and breakfast relais in downtown 5 minutes walking distance to Piazza Maggiore and shopping area all rooms decorated each one different color private bathroom same color of the bedroom Turquoise room quiet and with balcony Rich breakfast till late 12,00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Antica Residenza d'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.