“Amazing 2 Gourmet Food Tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 79 Activities in Bologna
More attraction details
Owner description: Emilia Delizia wants to welcome you to Bologna and Parma with their incredible historic and food heritage, visitors will not be disappointed by Emilia Romagna with litterally hundreds of hidden treasures. Emilia Delizia is a company committed to introduce these treasures to the discerning visitors. Emilia Delizia organises private and group tours for those who want to discover how Parmesan cheese, traditional balsamic vinegar, Parma ham, culatello ham and Parma, Modena and Bologna's sparking wines. Emilia delizia also offers amateur cooking classes in Bologna such as fresh pasta making, meat and fish, bread, pizza, cakes and dessert, for who wants to discover this ancient tradition of good food. Patrons can also partecipate to wine tasting and food matching experience.
Eagle Grove, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing 2 Gourmet Food Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

2 Gourmet Food tour and farmer style lunch
One of the highlights of our stay in Italy is definitely the 2 Gourmet
Food tour with the rustic lunch. The Farmer lunch is something I loved,
with delicacies such as ciccioli and a combination of organic vegetables,
organic breads and sparkling wines. I found myself wanting more and more.
Now I also have a new appreciation for authentic Italian cuisine. It was
also interesting to see how Parmesan cheese is created in the Parmesan
cheese tour and I had new appreciation for the cheese that I love so much.
I also gained a new appreciation for balsamic vinegar and the process in
which it is made. I was truly amazed at all of the stages of creation of
both Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar. Thank you for organizing such a
great day out.

Visited January 2012

“A Foodies perfect day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Amazing, knowledgeable guide Monti was very well informed prosuitto, balsamic and Parmasen production even education my collegue and I who are chefs. Ths say was the highlight of our gastronomic journey throught Italy. Thankyou Monti

athens
“Cheese, balsamic vinegar and culatello yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I couldn’t possibly have left Italy without taking the famous Emilia Delizia tour. And I didn’t regret it at all! An excellent and well informed guide, delicious small meals with fresh and organic food and incredible wine. I enjoyed culatello and the red sparkling wine very much-they were so good together. It was a wonderful experience and a day I’ll never forget

Visited April 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

One of the things that we had really looked forward to in our trip to Italy was a food tour to see how the cheese, ham and vinegar so recognizable from the Emilia Romagna region was made. Emilia Delizia was an outstanding tour and the information that our guide Gabriele provided was outstanding. We left the day with a greater appreciation not only of the production methodologies but the history, standards, suggested uses and pairings, and regional pride that exists. The tastings along the way were excellent, including a delicious lunch up in the middle of the area where Parma hams have their origin. Set aside nearly one whole day of your trip to this tour -- you will not be sorry!

Visited August 2012
Bexley, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Fab day out!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

What a fab day out! Gabrielle was really lovely and very well informed and he spoke excellent English! We were very lucky as it was just us but I can imagine it would be just as much fun in a small or large group! We would never have been able to see these places without Gabrielle as the places he took us were so remote and we felt like we were getting a really exclusive tour especially when the owner of the vineyard that matured the Balsamic vinegar was on hand for a chat and showed us his cars! Lunch was delicious!

Visited August 2012