“Nice restaurant in the Piramide area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novecento

Novecento
Via dei Conciatori 10, 00154 Rome, Italy (Testaccio)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,527 of 8,545 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Testaccio
Rome, Italy
“Nice restaurant in the Piramide area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Nice decor, friendly staff, a good selection of beer and wines, varied menu with some highlights (pasta, pizza and grill). Good value for money - a solid restaurant in Rome. Very recommended

• Visited July 2013

London
“Delicious food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late evening to our apartment on the same street as this lovely restaurant so wanted a quick meal. Our welcome was super friendly and food was really tasty. We had the hand cut ham and a couple of pizzas. Highly recommended and good value (ham was ?9 for a large plate and ?9/11 for pizzas).

Sydney, Australia
“BAD service, good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We came here twice during our holiday in rome, I like the pastas with pork belly, they were good. Pizzas were good too. However, I must say that there are lots of room for improvement on their service and attitude. I'm not sure if they are not happy because we did not order wine, or was it because we do not speak Italian. We requested for stilled water and it never came, and when we requested for chilli flakes the guy wasn't happy at all, showing a bad expression on his face. I don't think is the right way to treat your customers especially those who return/tourists. Not coming to this place ever again.

• Visited May 2013
singapore
“Good local Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great ambience, good authentic italian cuisine. I see more locals dining there than tourists..which is always a good sign of good local food. I tried the florentine steak, which was huge but so so so good. You must order their french fries, definitely not what I expected when I ordered...was expecting McD's french fries..but no...its fried potato slices, I really miss that.

• Visited November 2012
Auburn, Alabama
“Best Tiramisu I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Local Place, Authentic Fresh Italian. Amazing Pizza. The tiramisu tops any i've ever had. Great atmosphere. Did I mention the tiramisu is unreal?! Was there with a group for 8 days, went back at least 3 times.

• Visited October 2012