“terrible restaurant , doesnt deserve to be classified "indian"” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Auckland
“terrible restaurant , doesnt deserve to be classified "indian"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

So I was bored today and was longing for Indian food n thought I all give the TripAdvisor app a go to find me a nice indian restaurant

And what did I get . , borderline throw up to manage able food and its nowhere close to the Indian cuisine. The chef who works there who came out n spoke to me hardly had any idea of Indian cuisine , I still gave it a chance n regret spending my money on them

This restaurant is absolute [--] and I would recommend no one on a death bed to visit this place.horrific, am shocked how these guys r still surviving

Summary . . do not dare to go there, get a cheap plastic pizza from next door n u ll feel much better

I visited this restaurant today 9 the January" 13

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

pyke8
“Sanitized Indian food for monoculture Italians”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very nice food but not authentic Indian by any means. The food was well-cooked and fresh but presented in a way that suggested that they were used to serving Indian food to Italians who had no clue about Indian food. I have travelled widely in India and have never seen colelaw served up, for example, which was one of the salads on the Thali that we ordered. Also papadums were featured as a starter!!! at a cost of 8 euros.
My conclusion : worth going to to get away from the ubiquitous pizza and pasta, but the menu choice is severly limited and emphatically NOT authentic Indian food.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty Veggie Option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I like carbs as much as the next vegetarian, but eventually even I got sick of pizza and pasta.

This is a great Indian style vegetarian restaurant in rome. I was craving something different and this hit the spot.

We had a tali plate for €25 each. Not exactly cheap,but OK for Rome and it included more than enough food.

Recommended!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't get "scared" by the vegetarian label”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I never tought I would end up in a vegetarian restaurant in Rome, but bibliothe blew my mind. Great food, awesome service, lovely atmosphere. I recommend it to everyone :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, Holland
“Vegetarian break from Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Close to Piazza Venezia (and the bride cake), this small place has a limited but wonderful selection of dishes making perfect use of spices. There's a lunch menu offer but looking around I didnt find it that special, so I went for some of the regular dishes. I ordered vegetable pakora (about 7 sizeable pieces) at 7 euro as well as steamed vegetables with cheese also at 7 euro. Loved it!! Beautiful atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012