“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,474 of 8,759 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Weatherford, Texas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We ate here as part of a tour group and the food was spectacular. It just kept coming. We were starved after a day full of the Flavian Amphitheater, Roman Forum, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel. I particularly enjoyed their 1 liter beer! We ate downstairs and the wait staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Mixed experiance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Called in as a Tripavisor recommend and close to our hotel and had a mixed experiance. We ate inside and downstairs. The food was very good averaging 8 to 9E per pizza I asked for a pizza without cheese and had a mushroom pizza cost 13E when checked it was a because it was a special order. We ordered a red and a white wine. Half way through the meal the waiter tried to replace the red,which was a third full, with another which we had not ordered. A scam against the customerI think! The bill arrived 85E which I thought was less than it shoud have been two minuites later the waiter came back and said he had missed the red wine and just to pay 105E no new bill. A scam agaynst the owner I think. I paid 120E he said thank you and after 10miutes I had to ask for my change. Be very carfull here though the food was good. Perhaps the owner should check his staff!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice find in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We had to stop and read the menu when we were walking by. It looked so inviting we went in and had a great meal of ravioli and veal! To top it off the tarimasu was amazing!! I highly recommend

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Pizza, lovely staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by my Aunt who used to live in Italy as having the best Pizza in Rome. Not sure if it's the best, but it was delicious. Everything we had was - fresh and homely. The staff were lovely and the waiter was hilarious. Great little find.

Visited May 2013
Athens, Greece
“Nice place to try traditional pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had the opportunity to have a pizza at La Focaccia not long ago, during a trip to Rome. The place is really nice located near a lovely square (cannot recall the name) and the tables outside were really attractive.
Service was really nice and helpful and we got to eat a large and really tasty pizza and an appetizer including fried vegetables (I like vegetables but didn't like the specific dish), a lovely tiramisu and beer. I wouldn't say that it was really cheap (expected something slightly less expensive) but still under the 30 euro barrier.

It is a nice place in the area and I might visit it again; however, it seems that there is a lot of competition in the area so I would be tempted to try something different next time.

Visited May 2013