“Second time and still enjoyed it” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trambus Open

Trambus Open
Terminal Gianicolo | Street Urban VIII 16, 00165 Rome, Italy (Trastevere)
06/6840901
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 70 Transportation in Rome
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Port Huron, Michigan
61 attraction reviews
“Second time and still enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Trambus Open has narration and a city tour that I really enjoyed. After days and days of walking in Rome it is nice to rest the feet and hear what they have to say. You can also get a jump on, jump off pass.

Visited June 2013

“Complete waste of time and money taking this tour in Rome - research your options first!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I took this tour with my husband and two teenage daughters and felt it a complete waste of time and money. There were only seven stops on this tour and it took two hours to complete even though the guide said it was only one hour and forty minutes. The multilingual guide managed to be well versed in rudeness in English and argued with my husband and other tourists when they tried to ask her when the bus would stop as it skipped a few stops. The guide spent most of her time on her iPad. I wish I had done some Internet searches on this beforehand as the 110 Open has lots of bad reviews. Don't waste your time or money.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“110 Bus”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Absolutely the worst. Bus makes infrequent stops, most of which are not near any notable sights; and you cannot get off between stops if you're smart and want to abandon the tour. No info on where you are, where you are going or what sights are nearby. Map and bus tour did not match up. Bus driver was unkempt and surly. Ticket taker redefined rude. Do not confuse with the sightseeing Red Bus, which is excellent. DO NOT DO THIS.

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“DO NOT USE THEM!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Before I left home, I thought I did enough research and I bought my tickets online. i got a deal with 20% off for the month of June. So I took it. Bad Idea. Pick up was good and they do have many locations close to all the attractions. Bad thing is their service. I had to wait 40 minutes for a pick up at one location and I would see all the other hop on/hop off buses come and go. They said the streets were blocked when I asked. The other companies made it by. The next day when I used them, they state they start at 0830. Not the case, their employees arrive at 0830 and the bus left when they were ready. Again I had to wait over 20 minutes at another location to get on the bus. And since you have to wait so long, don't be surprised if the bus is full and you have to wait for the next one.

Boston, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
“AVOID”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family did this today - it was 50 euros for four people gone completely to waste. Bus was crowded, no seats, barely gave any info on the audio guide, then halfway through the bus broke and we were all stranded at Termini. My family ended up giving up and paying to take a cab back to our hotel from there. DON'T DO THIS - PLEASE SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A REAL TOUR!

Visited June 2013

Been to Trambus Open? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Trambus Open, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.