We were only staying here for one night, it was at the end of our trip and we had to leave at like 6am the next morning to catch our flight. This place is about a 10 min walk from the Termini station, so it was fairly close and its an easy walk with no real issues of getting lost. I would definitely stay here again if I needed just one night in Rome, its like 3 min walk from one of the Metro stations, but if you are around for a couple of days it might be better to be in the Republica area which is closer to a lot of bus lines. The room is small - especially the bathroom, but its cheap and clean and everything is pretty modern. The elevator wasnt working when we were there, and its on the 3rd floor (in Europe the first floor is 0, so you really have to walk up 3 flights and the flights are large because each story has high ceilings) so it was a hassle getting the bags up, but you only have to carry them up the stairs once, so it wasnt a big deal. We got there early (around 1pm) and our room wasnt ready but the maid was really nice and she let us drop off our bags. Staff was nice and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auditorium di Mecenate is a modern Guest House, which aims to capture the traditional spirit of Roman’s hospitality and traditions. Located in an old building in a unique Umbertino style Area (King Umberto II), ideally positioned for those who wants being able to have quick access to principal areas of historical and tourist interest that only Rome can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Auditorium di Mecenate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Rome
- Auditorium Di Mecenate Hotel Rome