Having stayed here last year, it made our trip to Rome feel comfortable. We decided on a second trip partly because of the comfortable surrounding of the Home in Rome. We were not disappointed. The cleanliness, the comfortable bedding (and those pillows!!!) and the staff who are always there but not intrusive. Even with when my husband had a touch of malaise, they were helpful with tea and paracetamol. Eva's continuous torte and coffee made you always feel welcome. This is the best place for a comfortable trip even if it weren't the best value for money! We will be back again, thank you so much! Moti and Miriam Kellner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b